Web programming student experienced in completing challenging projects with tight deadlines.
Background in website construction, design, web programming, and website management.
Current | Bellevue University | Omaha, Ne | Bachelor of Science: CIS
2015 | Interface Web School | Omaha, Ne | Java Programming
2013 | Metropolitan Community College | Omaha, Ne | Associates Degree in Web Development
March 2013 - Current | Alorica formerly West Communications | Omaha,Ne
- Responsible for providing post-sales account support.
- Ensuring all issues excelated by the client are tracked and handled until which includes coordinating with appropriate departments.
- Ensure the client's needs are met to their satisfaction, perform account receivable review, steer billing disputes acting as customer advocate throughout the process.
- Provide maintenance support to clients ensuring adherence to department policies, procedures and timelines; ensure maintenance issues are well documented and followed through to resolution.
October 2011 - October 2012 | Metropolitan Community College | Omaha,Ne
- Part-time tutor for students seeking assistance with Intro to Development courses.
September 2011 - July 2012 | Care-Corps | Omaha,Ne
- Update site links and images
- Guide and advise staff on basic website construction and navigation
- Integrated Google Calendar so it imported events to the site
- Research and present options to staff in regards to their everyday web related questions and needs
January 2010 - October 2014 | DRI Title and Escrow | Omaha,Ne
Searches/Underwriting Department Q2
- Quality check documents for preparation for home equity loans and/or foreclosures
- Contact Abstractors to request more documents of record to complete requested search requirements, to confirm information is accurate if copy is unclear, and to discuss search if results have holes in the chain
- Working in both quality queues to ensure top quality search results that fit our clients specific request and helping teach the first queue how to improve
- Assist and/or train new members to the department to ensure everyone is on the same level of quality and speed
October 2007 - January 2010 | West Corporation | Omaha,Ne
Boeing Total Access Tier 1 Agent
- First level HR, Payroll, Timekeeping, General Helpdesk, Mild Tech Support/Teaching self service for Boeing employees
- Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, and quality standards, as well as any federal laws and regulations.
- Receive and process incoming phone calls for dedicated clients, which includes effectively listening to customers problems, asking probing questions on various topics to obtain further information, diagnosing the customers' problems, and then walking the customers through to final resolution of their problems.
- Floorwalker, assisting fellow coworkers trouble shoot and effectively answer customer needs in a timely manner as well as assisting new members to department once they hit the floor
April 2005 - October 2007 | Top Notch Charms | Sioux City, Ia and Omaha,Ne
Store Manager/Regional Hiring and Training Manager
- Manage all aspects of interviewing and hiring of potential employees for both store locations in Omaha,Ne
- Created and implemented the training structure for new hires
- "Go to" person when the owners were away on business or otherwise unavailable for the entire company
- Set a customer service standard as well as overall sales goal standard the company had not previously seen
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH
- Software: Photoshop, Netbeans, Eclipse, Microsoft Office, Android Studio
- Database/DBMS: SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, SQLite
- I like to research a lot and I've been complimented on my debugging as well.